Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center
Helping people to sort out the difficulties of life and to change improper behavior Biblically, to Christ-like behavior in the American home. Ministry of Hope Baptist Church, North Little Rock-Sherwood, AR.
Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center purpose is:
- Our purpose is to help people by encouraging godly lives and marriages by learning Spirit controlled behavior. We encourage people to have a real, intimate, personal, and passionate relationship with the Saviour. We teach parents to live a spiritual and godly life and to bring their children up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. We teach people how to make Biblical long term change in their lives. By doing this we help the local church be a positive place for families. Currently, Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center material has been translated in twenty–six different languages and is used by hundreds of missionaries around the world. Many churches have been helped by our material and have seen Biblical long term change made in many lives and homes. Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center is a ministry of Hope Baptist Church, 139 Shadow Oaks Drive, Sherwood, Arkansas. Dr. Coomer is the author of the book, Rearing Spiritual Children To Serve The Saviour, Tongues Speaking in the Book of Acts and I Corinthians, How to Deal With Hurt, How to Have a Daily Time With God, The Most Important Key In Rearing Children to Serve God, Dealing With Anger, How To Have A Real Relationship With God, The Difficulties of Pride In Our Lives, How To Deal With Bitterness, Why We Use The King James Bible, The Thought Life Of The Christian, How to Deal With Worry, Anxiety, and Fear, and has taught and written extensively on Biblical Counseling and family related issues. Dr. Coomer and his wife, Kim, have two daughters who are married and have two precious granddaughters. Dr. Coomer holds a Bachelor of Arts in Bible, Graduate of Theology, Master of Theology, and Doctor of Theology degrees. Both Dr. and Mrs. Coomer have advanced training in Biblical counseling. The counseling ministry of Dr. and Mrs. Coomer has helped many families across America find the Biblical answers to the most serious questions of life. They also have a counseling ministry to pastors and their families. The ministry of Dr. Coomer is one of Bible exposition and verse by verse Bible teaching. Hope Baptist Church maintains Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center to help people sort out the issues of life and to train Biblical counselors. Dr. Coomer preaches across the country in conferences in the local church. To have a meeting at your church, receive a monthly e-mail, or other needs he may be contacted at (501) 983-4403, firstname.lastname@example.org. To help you Biblically change your life there are many helpful articles and material on our web site at www.hopebiblicalcounselingcenter.com.
- to be a missionary ministry that provides a Christ-centered Biblical discipleship program that truly changes incorrect behavior to Christ like behavior in the American home. We provide literature, training conferences and classes, godly discipleship courses, compact discs, one on one counseling, class counseling, family counseling, Hope Baptist Institute, and other resources to help all members of the family learn how to have an intimate, personal, passionate, relationship, with the Saviour that truly changes lives and homes. True Biblical change never happens in our life unless we get specific about the need to change. Our desire is to help you make the Biblical changes God wants you to make to change your behavior to Christ like behavior. We believe that God has the answer in His Word for you to have victory in your life. Discipleship, counseling, and behavior changing classes meet at Hope Baptist Church by appointment. Call 501-983-4403 for more information.
- to help those who are addicted (destructive behavior) change their behavior to Christ like behavior. Addictions take many forms including such things as alcohol, illegal drugs, immorality, anger, depression, gambling, rebellion, fear, worry, etc. We help parents who have out of control children change their behavior. We also help those who need help with their marriage to change their marriage to one that honors the Lord. You can have true spiritual victory in your life and your home, Romans 15:4.
- many people see others who are failing in their life as a distraction, or a frustration. Jesus saw them with compassion. That is what Hope Biblical Counseling Center is about, having compassion on those who need help.
- to encourage and help pastors, missionaries, parents, and the local church in strengthening and training their families and their children to live for and serve God. Our ultimate desire is for each member of the family to have an intimate, personal, passionate relationship with the Saviour. Hope Biblical Counseling Center is not to just give out information about God, but to change lives. To have a strong church we must have strong families (Proverbs 22:6, Ephesians 6:4). Our desire is to strengthen the local church by strengthening the families of the local church.
- to hold family, marriage, behavior changing, child rearing, Biblical Counseling and Bible conferences in the local church. We call these Family Living Seminars.
- to be Ambassadors for Christ (II Corinthians 5:20) to the forgotten mission field the “American Family”.
- to see the salvation of families and to see families learning to serve God.
- to have a web site www.hopebiblicalcounselingcenter.com for the Christian family to obtain godly family information in this needy hour.
- to provide other godly literature, CD’s, DVD’s to pastors, missionaries, evangelists, individuals, local churches and families. Please visit our book store for material that will change your life.
- to provide e-mail articles to a list of people, who want to have regular, practical, biblical, godly, life changing articles provided for them. These articles are provided from an independent-fundamental Baptist view point. If you or someone you know would like these articles on a regular basis please e-mail your request to TLCOOMER@juno.com. Please do the same to be removed from the list.