Church Placement List
Dear Friends of Hope Biblical Counseling Center,
On a regular basis we receive inquiries from churches who are looking for a pastor asking if we can recommend people to them. We also receive many inquiries from pastors looking for positions in churches. I have always found it wise not to recommend anyone I do not know. However, since we are receiving several inquires from both sides we have decided to maintain a list of churches who are looking for a pastor and pastors who are looking for churches. Please send an e-mail to Terry L. Coomer, firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a copy of the Church list and that list will be e-mailed to you. We will do this with the following criteria:
- The church or pastor must be an Independent-Fundamental Baptist, King James version.
- We will keep your church or name on the list for 4 months and it will be dated when it is put on.
- The list is not a recommendation. It is only a contact point for both sides.
- Pastors, do not send me a resume. All I need is your contact information: Name, address, telephone, and e-mail address. Note if you are looking to be a pastor, assistant, or youth pastor etc.
- Churches, please send the following information: Name of church, address, name of contact person, telephone number, e-mail address, and Sunday morning attendance.
Many churches and pastors are looking for God’s man and God’s place, but do not know of those who are available. Our desire is to help folks in finding God’s man and God’s place. Please remember this is not a recommendation of the church or the pastor.
If you know of someone who is looking for God’s place for them or a church who is looking for God’s man for them please feel free to pass along the information for the list. May the Lord bless you as you serve Him.
With a heart to glorify God and serving the God of answers,