Do You Need Help?
Hope Baptist Church, 139 Shadow Oaks Drive, Sherwood, Arkansas, 72120, maintains a Biblical counseling-discipleship center. The center is available to take appointments from 9:00 A.M. through 9:00 P.M. on Thursday each week. Appointments may be arranged by calling 501-984-4403, Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We also do intensive 2 to 3 day long counseling for people who come from outside of Arkansas. Trained counselors are available to help encourage people through the difficulties of life. The counseling is free but some restrictions do apply.
Pastor, Dr. Terry L. Coomer stated, “It is our desire to help people where they are. Sometimes people need help in dealing with the issues of life and we desire to help. The counseling is free and we seek to help people find the Biblical answers to life they are seeking. Our desire is to help people come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and to realize that God’s Word has the answer for their every day lives. We also want to help those who know the Saviour and are struggling to find the Biblical answers they need as well.”
Our purpose is to provide a Christ centered Biblical counseling and discipleship program that truly changes incorrect behavior to Christ like behavior in the American home.
We deal with issues such as:
- Marriage issues. Is your marriage not where you would like it to be? You are unhappy and you do not know what to do?
- Children who you just do not know what to do with. They will not obey and things are not going well for them in school or relationships at home and elsewhere. You do not understand how to raise your children.
- Out of control anger, by you or someone in your home.
- Immoral behavior that you want to change.
- Are you addicted to alcohol, drugs, food, or other addictions?
- Maybe you are depressed, discouraged and are just unhappy in your life and the circumstances you find yourself in. Would you like to change your life, but you do not know how? Have you been looking for an answer?
We can help you to find the Biblical answers for your life.
For more information call 501-983-4403 or www.hopebaptislittlerock.com
By Pastor Terry Coomer
We have 6 messages on CD by Pastor Coomer available from the Counseling Pastor’s conference at Cozzadale Baptist Temple in Cincinnati, OH. They are:
- Why I Cannot Change My Life?
- Idols of the Heart
- Giving People Hope Through the God of Hope
- Understanding Marriage-Through the Bible
- How to Have Biblical Long Term Change in Our Life
- The Husband’s Role in Marriage.
These are available for $3.00 each or $15.00 for all 6 which includes shipping and handling. To order please visit our bookstore.
Disclaimer: Neither Dr. Terry L. Coomer nor Hope Baptist Church of Sherwood, AR offers any guarantee for the results of following the counsel offered in these documents or in the messages offered by this ministry, nor do they accept responsibility for any negative outcome resulting from following the counsel offered by this ministry.